In Vila Velha, it presently has:
- A total area of 57,000 m2, Customs bonded and 18,000 m2 of external yard for storage of marbles, granites and general cargo;
- Railway branch lines: 01 uncovered branch line and another 02 covered ones;
- Plug sockets for refrigerated containers;
- Road weighing-machine(s) with capacity for 80 tons;
- Fork-lifts with capacity for up to 37 tons;
- Gantry cranes with capacity for up to 35 tons;
- Hydraulic and mechanical horses, boards for port
loading and unloading;
- Covered warehouses totaling 23,000 m2;
- Pallet holders and metallic rack storage system; -Acclimatized rooms;
- Safe room - for storage of merchandise with high aggregate value;
- Data collection system, among others.
The Hiper Export Terminal is authorized to operate under various special Customs' systems: Bonded Warehouse, Drawback, DAC (Certified Customs' Warehouse), Temporary Export and Import, Repetro, among others, as well as to receive cargoes under sanitary control of ANVISA (National Sanitary Surveillance Agency) and phytosanitary control of the Ministry of Agriculture (MAPA).